Hours and Rules
The common areas are for Olney Oaks residents use and are open during the hours of 7:00 am through sunset.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass containers
- Fires outside the designated bar-b-que pit
- Firearms of any kind, fireworks, BB/Pellet guns, bow & arrows, sling-shots, and darts
- Animals unless leashed and supervised by an adult
- Motorized vehicles
Olney Oaks has two tot lot playgrounds:
On Danube Lane between Sandcastle Lane and Morningwood Lane there are:
- A picnic pavilion with one brick barbecue
- Nearby picnic tables
- Three volleyball courts (1 net and 1 ball are available)
- Tot lot
- Large grass fields.
There is no charge to use the facility, but there is a $50.00 refundable deposit.
Things to remember:
- Please park on the west side of Danube Lane to reduce traffic congestion
- There are no trash cans, so please clean up afterwards and take trash
- To reserve this facility, contact the Recreation Chair.